Who among us can say we’ve not searched for a deeper meaning; a deeper purpose to our very existence? This in itself sheds away the tedious aspect of life: discovering why it’s within our grasp. Perhaps we just want a hint on what others are thinking. Some feel as if they’ve come to a halt regarding mental stimulation. Whatever the case may be, you’re right here, right now, reading this. And you’re here because you’ve been stumbling over the “why”s in your life.
- You’ve come so far, don’t quit now.
- Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself.
- Having hope will give you courage.
- Do it with passion or not at all.
- Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- In teaching others we teach ourselves.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
- You educate a man: you educate a man. You educate a woman: you educate a generation.
I hope you enjoyed read my 10 favourite self discovery quotes.